Dates To Be Announced
Palo Alto, California, USA
For the fifth time, over a dozen instructors, all of whom lived and trained in Japan, are coming together to teach as a collective unit.
Most of the instructors for this event trained directly with Nakayama Sensei prior to his passing in 1987. They lived in Japan for many years and are ready to share their experiences. This event that can be incredibly invaluable to your own training.
These seminars (*also known as “Shotokan Legacy Seminars) are unparalleled in the karate world. Some of the best instructors from various organizations are coming together from far and wide to carry on a legacy — the legacy of Nakayama Sensei. You will see how some instructors focus exclusively on ideas and training methods they picked up in Japan, while others combine their Japan experience with other approaches to training and teaching. But from their experience living and training in Japan all of these instructors share one thing: a sense of obligation to pass on their personal insights into karate training.
What’s in store for Shotokan Legacy Seminars V…
- Some sessions open to all ranks and ages
- Some sessions restricted to black belt adults
- Don’t be surprised to see instructors training alongside you while attending sessions taught by other instructors.
Plenty of traditional Karate training, but lots more…
- classes in yoga and breathing (non-martial artists welcome to attend)
- a formal Q&A session with the instructors
- plenty of chances to mingle with the instructors
Don’t miss being a part of history!
Help spread the word!
Location: All sessions for this camp will be held at Cubberley Community Center, located at 4000 Middlefield Rd., Palo Alto, CA, 94303, where Silicon Valley Karate has its headquarters dojo: http://www.svkarate.com/cubberley-dojo/